- Sep 18, 10:00 AMVirtual EventNSBE Portland Professionals is proud to support UNCF's virtual Walk for Education. Register to join our team! Search for Team Name: "Team Core" with Team Captain: Shelia Searight
In the event that we do not have any scheduled events on the calendar, do check back. Also, check out events from these other great Portland-area organizations (some affiliated with NSBE Pro-PDX directly, some not) doing related work!
- Volunteer with NSBE - Feed the Houseless!Jul 17, 2:00 PMDawson Park, 1 N Stanton St, Portland, OR 97227, USAJoin NSBE Portland Professionals in a volunteer event. We will be passing out 100 meals (provided by Feed the Mass) on July 17, 2021 @ 2PM in Dawson Park. Meet us there and join us! Send any questions to email@example.com.
- Mar 31, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMZoomCOVID-19 has impacted the way we network. Join NSBE Portland Professionals and Chocolate Milk Diplomacy as we learn to build an engaging Linkedin profile and how to virtually network for your next great opportunity. Register here: https://lnkd.in/gy2bry4 March 31, 2021 @ 5PM via Zoom
- Jan 28, 6:00 PMZoomJoin NSBE PRO-PDX for our first General Body Meeting of 2021, followed by a virtual Happy Hour! Zoom games and fun guaranteed! Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsdeygrTosG9dsdr3nBAavuX0H2Uf0dxLF Thursday, January 28th, 2021 @ 6PM.
- Nov 05, 2020, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMZoomThe Portland Professionals and Iowa State University Chapters of the National Society of Black Engineers proudly present "A Professional Perspective on the Value of a Graduate Degree". Please register at bit.ly/GradDegreeMe and send your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoom
- Oct 07, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMZoom (Register in the link below)Join SAE, SHPE, SWE and NSBE in a Co-Hosted virtual panel to hear more about the experiences of individuals who successfully adapted their career paths in times of change. Following the panel, there will be an opportunity to hear from recruiters who are hiring in the greater Los Angeles area.